All our instruments are set up to the highest standard.
Being the only independent company in the Midlands with such a large number of instruments available, we take pride in providing you with an excellent service. We have all sizes of string instruments to accommodate all ages.
Our instruments range from the smallest to full size and are mainly Nagoya Suzuki, Andrea Zellar, Stentor and Sound Post.
Instruments are supplied from our address – local delivery can be arranged, however this means that you will not be able to try your instrument or choose from our wide range of accessories.
All our musical instruments are set up to the highest standard with a large selection of bows.
Instruments we provide for sale and hire:
- Violin – all sizes from 1/16 to 4/4
- Viola – in sizes 13″, 14″ and 15 1/2″
- Cello – sizes 1/10 to 4/4 including 7/8
- Bass – sizes 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2
- Deposit – we ask hirers to provide a returnable deposit
- Hire fees – payable per term, payable in advance
- Payment method – We ask hirers to set up a Standing Order at their bank. Cash or cheque payments will incur additional charges.
Please read the further information about hiring an instrument.
- Spring Term – 1st January – 30th April
- Summer Term 1st May – 31st August
- Autumn Term – 1st September – 31st December